Hypersync not syncing anything 2014

magostin

I haven't synced since 2013, so I fired up my cab and tried to sync today.

it said everything's up to date, but this can't be possible as I see new themes have been made.

using latest version, platinum member, updated mame database...still says all up to date.

one thing I did notice is my systems were no longer set, I did set the mame but still said it was all up to date.

the only thing I can think of that changed since 2013 was that I updated windows 8 before booting up hypersync cloud.

any ideas? I did try removing game themes and then syncing and it still said all upto date.

help,

Marco

I haven't synced since 2013, so I fired up my cab and tried to sync today.

it said everything's up to date, but this can't be possible as I see new themes have been made.

using latest version, platinum member, updated mame database...still says all up to date.

one thing I did notice is my systems were no longer set, I did set the mame but still said it was all up to date.

the only thing I can think of that changed since 2013 was that I updated windows 8 before booting up hypersync cloud.

any ideas? I did try removing game themes and then syncing and it still said all upto date.

help,

Marco

I figured it out.... the individual settings for mame were reset somehow...so sync themes was set to "do not sync"

why would this happen after time?

M

Archived