Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Crosshair issue with bezel enabled on Daphne Singe Gun Games

cnterr

Hi guys, I have already opened this post on the RocketLauncher website but no one has answered me, maybe there is someone else here who has the same problem as me.

I created a unique wheel for all Laser Games, to do this I used PClauncher module and created batch files for each Daphne and Daphne Singe game.
Everything works perfectly except for the fact that if I enable a bezel to lightgun games, the horizontal movement area of the crosshair is greatly reduced leaving a lot of space between the game screen and the edge of the bezel, also when the crosshair touches the surrounding areas it jams, as if for a moment it remains glued.
If I remove the bezel everything works perfectly.

This is a video where I start the game "Freedom Fighter" with and without bezel, with bezel enabled the crosshair freeze near the edge and the movement area is limited while with bezel disabled there is no problem:

https://youtu.be/MazY9Ut4EU0

In the meantime I tried to modify the .ini file of the bezel and to work on the settings of the PClauncher module but to no avail, I also tried to create a new wheel with only the Daphne Singe games started through the relative module and without using batch files, in that case the movement area is correctly extended to the edge of the bezel but the snapping effect of crosshair by touching the edge remains.

Is it possible that nobody has this issue?
Any suggestions please!

Archived