Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

PC Games Hyperspin Need quick help

ZeroX9876

Hi,

I've been trying to setup Hyperspin with PC games and I've been partly successful.

I created a folder with .lnk files (Shortcut) of every PC games exe, which I renamed just like every installation folder, which matches the XML (Used Rom2XML).

When configuring it via HyperHQ only, every PC Games launch fine, but I can't exit the games via pressing ESC. I need to manually exit the game either by using the in-game menu or using Alt-F4.

When configuring it via rocketlauncher alongside PC, you need to add every game to the module list and add link by link to the exe for every games in the list. My list is quite large so I was hoping to cut it short by re-directing Hyperspin to the LNK files instead, but again the ESC exit doesn't work when setting it up with HyperHQ only.

My setup is Windows 10, Hyperspin 1.4 alongside Rocketlauncher.

If the only solutions is setting it up in PC Launcher, I'll do it, but if one of you guys can save me quite some time, the help would be greatly appreciated! :D

post-23794-0-77189900-1458307881_thumb.png

@agent47

Thanks a lot for the fast reply!

I've been wondering how this icon worked. Whenever I try to drag-and-drop the shortcuts on it, my mouse pointer change to the prohibited sign and doesn't do anything at all. I'm 100% sure the name inside my XML is exactly the same as my shortcut.

• 1 year later...

I'm using the shortcut method as well.

I placed all my shortcuts in my main Roms\PCGames folder.

My HyperHQ  for PCGames:

Untitled-1.jpg.5edd2d6c3cd8c3eb6f5570c93d9f2b6a.jpg

I can drag and drop the shortcuts no problem.

Ignore (for now the other extensions) Just use the .lnk for now.  Remove anything in Executable and Rom path as well (leave blank).

thomas

Archived