Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Is it possible to download a .cfg file for button configuration?

KennethRyan

Yea. I bought the cab from someone else and there are all types of joytokey folders and profiles. I've tried placing them in the hyperspin global profile and I get different results but the way it is now is the best working condition. One button exits and I can't find where to change it

Hmmm... I'm talking about the hardware used to build your entire control panel.

A keyboard encoder basically takes all your button and joystick inputs and converts them into keyboard key-presses. So if it was built using an iPac (probably the most popular type of encoder) you can reprogram the keys right at the encoder level. If it isn't an encoder it could be using some sort of joystick wiring that the PC reads as a generic joystick or game controller or even as a 360 controller. This might be what you have since you found a bunch of JoytoKey profiles. JoytoKey takes controller inputs and changes them into keyboard key-presses.

You'd need to look at your control panel wiring and see what everything is wired into. If it is an iPac for example then you could search your HDD for "winipac" which is the program that lets you re-bind all your keys. If it uses a joystick type setup (like a Xin-Mo etc...) instead with a million JoytoKey profiles... then may God have mercy on your soul. Someone else will have to help you there. 

Try this. If you have RocketLauncher setup, go to the Keymapper tab, chooses the AHK option, then down below there should be a Test option. When you're in test mode it should show you exactly what signal each button you press is sending, normal keys will type out like you're using a keyboard. Invisible keys like CTRL, Backspace, ESC etc... it will show you in a dialogue box. You should be able to see what your problem key is sending when you press it.

Archived