Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Can't get game to start in hyperspin

bpjacobsen

Pretty sure by default start is the enter key but nothing happens when I  hit enter. I can see my two games and the associated videos but they won't start when I hit enter in HS. I set up RL per the video tutorials. Must have something set wrong in RL setup?

Pretty sure by default start is the enter key but nothing happens when I  hit enter. I can see my two games and the associated videos but they won't start when I hit enter in HS. I set up RL per the video tutorials. Must have something set wrong in RL setup?
Sounds like you have the "roms only" option selected in HQ. When you use any filters you should have the rompath and extension also set. Do NOT set the executable here. This spot in HQ is only used to specify what is shown on the wheel.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

decided to try checking roms only and specify roms path and extension as zip, but still can't get game to start. I'm so confused. why would you even need to specify anything in HQ if you already specified all that in RL? what is the point of one or the other. I thought RL was handling the launching of the games and HS was the front end? Obviously I"m captain clueless. lol

So I still can't get games to start. Can someone please help me with this? I have tried everything I could think of. Games lunch perfectly from RL - games tab. I assume enter is the correct keystroke to launch a game from HS correct? I tried with and without roms only checked. with and without a rom path. tried normal and hyperlaunch. what am I missing here? Please, someone, I"m so close. I just don't understand why I can't launch games from HS.

Archived