The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Finished 2player, trackball, Arcade Build

itsforthebug

My complete Arcade Cabinet. Pretty happy with the turnout. Plenty of resources for this too for anyone interested; AutoCAD templates for plywood sheets, SKP file w/ material schedule. Easy way to budget. 5 emulators right now, 3700 roms I think, its always changing. Red vs Blue theme with my graphics. Need to do an x-arcade cover graphic and buttons to match the theme as well as a coin door but I want to re-fab and selections are junk where I'm from. I have a ton more pictures of details as well, but on to just some main pics. 

image1_zpsu5skz4df.jpeg

2_zpshmqhfkrl.jpeg

only lit up photo I have right now...

4_zps8rydywba.jpeg

Some build progress photos...

5_zpsipkpyr8n.jpeg

4:3 CRT TV, I really like the retro rounded glass from old arcades so I kept that look

6_zpshtpplhw8.jpeg

Also framed this and have it for reference as well as golden tee ball path graphic on the bezel, super handy 

3_zpsdhqqr5od.jpeg

I have PSD files. I will post the jpgs below but for vector files I think i would have to use google drive and email, files are not small. Anyone can feel free to message me about sharing.

Side%20GraphicB_zpsi5xfska0.jpg

Side%20GraphicR_zpsqw9asdue.jpg

Bezel; All of my Golden Tee insturctions/graphics are made by me personally so they're custom and are awesome for diehard players to visualize. Vector file available.

Screen%20Bezel_zpss9pinyxz.jpg

Titleband I printed on Velum and mounted to lexan and it glows beautifully with very few LEDs

Sign%20Banner_zpsqxnacw0n.jpg

Archived