Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Random game spin

thraxlol

Hi guys, I'm hoping this feature is already available somehow, but I've had no luck finding it thus far.

Essentially I'm after a random select button feature that will spin and randomly select an option from the wheel on screen (exact like the attract mode!).

The end result would be "hey, let's play a randomly selected game and see who wins" *press button*.

It wouldn't need to actually enter the game, just random select one from which wheel is currently on display. Obviously being the same as attract mode, I could just USE attract mode - however I don't want to lower the setting as I'm happy with it at 30 seconds, and I don't want to wait 30 seconds because this is inconvenient when playing with mates... is there a way to bind attract mode to a key maybe?

Feedback welcome ^_^

You can just set it to select a random game upon entering a wheel in your wheel settings. You will need to set it up for every wheel within HyperHQ. When you want for it to pick a different one, back out and go back in. It does what you want (minus the spinning) in 2 button presses rather than one.

Archived