Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

PinKadia! The Ultimate virtual Pinball / Arcade / PC combo cabinet!

TerryRed

If this post is not allowed...or considered inappropriate...please let me know, and I will happily remove it.

Going back to old ideas from my first Theme I made for Pinup Popper back before it was released… this works really nicely for a Desktop Theme, and looks really nice in 4K.

This uses the PuP Backglass for the Underlay videos, the PuP Playfield for gameplay videos, and the PuP DMD for whatever you want like marquee / banners..or DMD videos.

It also works nicely with the transparent loading videos as well, and also uses my new Text Zones update.

Works great for Desktop view of Pinball Emulators, Arcade Games, and other Emulators.

….and yes I love Neon…. though I need to get Tarcisio to help out with creating an alternate version that uses matching metal / chrome instead of the neon framing.

This Desktop Theme will be released when the new Pinup Popper 1.4 update is released.

The video below shows off all the Playlists, and shows how everything looks when browsing… and also flyers, and loading into a table with the transparent 24 bit ARC videos.

This is bling for a desktop gaming thing!

For those who are allergic to watching an entire video... here are some pictures...

MELNKOv.jpg

zrMbfLw.jpg

mZGNePR.jpg

8vmDPgC.jpg

fQ5xo1S.jpg

CiQ7AVk.jpg

2zxrh6G.jpg

qSq0ml4.jpg

7gQalUo.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not content with just the previous T-ARC for desktop...here is the new Desktop / Arcade Theme I made for the upcoming release of Pinup Popper 1.4...only this time featuring the original Tarcisio Popper Bar.

It features Underlay videos for each Playlist, Playfield videos for gameplay, and DMD videos at the bottom for Marquee / Banner videos.

Each Playlist can have their own Videos and BAR image for everything. Each game can also have their own videos for everything. It also features my new Text Zones update, which makes use of Popper SQL database for lots of options on what text is displayed for each game!

Looks and performs really nicely in 4K!

I have now probably made every type of theme in every configuration possible... ARC on PF, Bar on PF (in landscape, portrait, HD and 4K)....ARC on BG, Bar on BG... now ARC and Bar in a Desktop Theme.

I may be wrong...but I think Popper is the only front-end that has ever had this kind of flexibility to create any theme / layout you want with BAR / ARC, etc.

The video below shows off all the Playlists, and shows how everything looks when browsing… and also flyers, and loading into a table (the new stunning TAF) with the transparent arc videos.

..and this is a 4K video now...so it looks really nice!

....and for those to silly to watch a video...here are pics.

KZcWWob.jpg

S0N4r1c.jpg

grXnjqg.jpg

xBJmAVi.jpg

qTDNtVd.jpg

kNgLnmY.jpg

84PeSbb.jpg

OCBmUNH.jpg

• 1 month later...

JAWS (VPX) PuP-Pack

You're gonna need a bigger pincab!

This is the VPX version of my Jaws PuP-Pack. It's a fairly simple table so it only took a few days...but I may update it later when I have more time.

I had a couple of days free time away from my military training course, so I finally got this sucker done!

Thanks goto Rom and SLAMT1LT for the original FP tables, and RandR for the VPX conversion!

Thanks also to Tarcisio Caleiro for his excellent Jaws default background video!

The Future Pinball Ultimate Pro JAWS PuP-Pack is coming... but that table has way more content and modes,etc so it will need a much larger PuP-Pack...and of course the table will need to be updated to work with it. (When I have time).

A video demo of the PuP-Pack can be found here:

And some pics for those who don't watch videos

GvbqDHV.jpg

2oHL4QA.jpg

B6uTlX8.jpg

JwvK1SN.jpg

16ZNG8w.jpg

• 1 month later...

Coming Soon... Tron Legacy "End of Line" PuP-Pack.

Completely reworked (using newer PuP features) with new videos for events such as Game Start, Drain, Ball Saved, TILT, Attract Trailers, and all new "Mode Title" videos. Now includes (for the first time) PORTAL mode videos...but most importantly...

New (optional) hi quality "stereo" OST music from the movie that replaces the mono 22000Hz SAM system music.

Video debut trailer here (you see new videos half-way in...but it's all about the music and emotion, man!)

...some pics for those who can't be bothered with a 2 min video...

One of the changes I made to Tron Legacy "End of Line" pup-pack... Mode "Intro" videos.

In the previous Max Pack, each mode would start with a long "Intro" video, and just keep that video looping continuously during the entire mode. I've never been a fan of that (unless it works well like ATC mode on Aliens FX3 pack), as it makes everything way too busy, and Jackpots and other video events just blend in and don't stand out. More isn't always better.

So now I have shorter Intro videos play only once (with animated text), and then you will see the default backglass, but now with the Mode Text on the bottom and the coloured neon border and flares still showing for the mode. Since this pack doesn't use an Overlay image (can't do the neon flares that way)... this needed to be baked into the videos. This makes for a more "clean" look, and is really how I wanted this pack to originally look.

lA2k4iT.jpg

xbtcy4z.jpg

QMePxDW.jpg

y1oxSpz.jpg

KlhzEdA.jpg

DKiyrU8.jpg

Another addition to Tron Legacy: "End of Line" pup-pack, was adding some missing videos such as Ball Saved (now on the backglass), TILT, more Drains, and more Game Starts, and more Attract mode Trailers.

osl1A9U.jpg

fEmrITu.jpg

dkpgeWv.jpg

47ZQWaB.jpg

2Wq8xCy.jpg

TD1HCi6.jpg

tlY0QRa.jpg

d8KdqoE.jpg

efFHyq9.jpg

8TqvnZX.jpg

This PuP-Pack will be replacing the current "Max Pack".

It is designed for 3 screen users (with an LCD screen DMD),  or 2 screen users who have a real DMD. The backglass portion of the pup-pack won't be able to display a virtual DMD, due to using two fullscreen video layers. The optional Topper videos will also need a dedicated space / screen as well.

Those users who don't have a dedicated space for a DMD, will need to use the older "2 on 1" or "3 on 1" packs.

This videos shows the dramatic difference between using PuP-Tracks for OST Stereo Hi Quality Movie music vs the original SAM System 22000 Hz Mono music. Some of the PuP-Tracks music is the same as the SAM original (but better quality and in stereo), whereas some game modes use completely different OST music, making for a more cinematic experience.

Also, you get different OST music tracks for each new game you start…or you can add your own easily.

All game modes are shown with “Original” and “New OST Music”.

• 5 weeks later...

After a long time... I'm finally back at doing a FP table DOFLinx update! This time for SLAMT1LT's Ultimate Pro edition of Rom's Jaws table for Future Pinball.

The regular DOF toys, buttons, flashers, shaker, gear, fan, beacon, strobe, MX Leds, etc are all in there!

I also have a brand-new PuP-Pack for the table that includes SSF (surround sound feedback).

Here are some preview pics of the Pup-pack!

This table is VERY different than any previous Jaws tables out there.

Many more modes (Panic Alarm, Shark Cage, Pond, KILLER SHARK, Barrel MB, Orca MB, Jaws MB, Kill Jaws, etc)... Civilians (balls) can get Eaten during different modes and affect bonuses that can be used in your next game...a new (Walking Dead LE style) Harpoon Launcher, and more!

Over 200 videos (timed to match the in-game voice overs, etc), Topper videos that give animated instructions for gameplay during each mode, and 80+ PuP SSF 3D positional sounds.

This is for version 1.02 of the table. I'm waiting for 1.06 of the table to drop (which looks better and has more stuff), and then I'll add this to that table and add the new content from that table update to this pup-pack.

For those wondering... this table requires the newest BAM, and uses the newer Dynamic physics (so it plays much better than normal FP), better lighting, shadow maps, and more. You will need to use a program (like cmdow) to "hide" your FP backglass in a cabinet setup (because this pup-pack uses multiple layers)...but I'll show you how (it's easy).

Good news...it can work for desktop users too! You simply need to force FP to a Borderless Windowed mode (I'll show you how, again easy) to allow the pup-pack to play on top of the FP window.

t62sgvY.png

VKl23ob.jpg

JgPNUqb.jpg

hAt6hk4.jpg

Y24lWQT.jpg

e2fsZ4O.jpg

BgfPTA0.jpg

rvpaDbP.jpg

9OsaYGI.jpg

k8KNlsw.jpg

H3HCRs0.jpg

xDcnoIW.jpg

Fk1S4XE.jpg

3xKAjyR.jpg

ZwCk0pp.jpg

hZ1j2Sh.jpg

mLgkYlX.jpg

B7sMmSI.jpg

ydVlC27.jpg

UOf2Y3b.jpg

NAsuTTF.jpg

0F5vdzH.jpg

69h4pTU.jpg

De9rmsP.jpg

For more info on SLAMT1LT's current and upcoming releases, goto his website here:

https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium

...and here's a bunch of quick video demos (of the table and pup-pack) showing the main modes in the game, including the end mode!

Harpoon, Killer Shark and Game Over

https://youtu.be/27ayo_XCtlo

Panic Alarm (quick demo)

https://youtu.be/20h-VGQ_u2U

Shark Cage

https://youtu.be/LIpWtlPXehc

Pond, Civilians Eaten and Random Clips

https://youtu.be/JQK5yxnjDa8

Orca MultiBall

https://youtu.be/FKCSieymf0w

Barrel Multiball

https://youtu.be/zlal9be5ZLk

Jaws Multiball

https://youtu.be/KqGR1kZmb_Y

KILL JAWS! (currently 1.02 ending. This will change with 1.06 and higher)

https://youtu.be/4k1tbfnQCzs

• 7 months later...

Archived