Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

New Member Please Help.

timmyterol

Please could some one help me I am new to Hyperpin and I have tried really hard to set it up, I have followed all setting up for it. I am running it for Furture Pinball Only at the moment.

I am running windows 7 and my problem is on launching hyperpin gos into its intro and then automatic gos into the wheel but only stays on the screen for about 5 secs then gos back to windows. Has any one know why it keeps doing this I have checked and checked the path way for future pinball and the tables has been checked I have followed even the video, but still comes up for 5 secs and disappears I do not even select a table. Please help Thanks Tim

Check your Future Pinball XML (database) file in your Hyperpin directory. Off the top of my head it sounds like Hyperpin may be crashing because of this file being corrupt. Keep in mind that something as simple as one character being out of place can cause this.

Archived