Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Theatre of Magic themed artwork (widebody) Interest Check

Lucian045

Hey everyone. I have a friend here in CT that is a graphic designer that is planning on making a Theatre of Magic Themed artwork for his widebody pin. A lot of people are asking me about ready made decals sets for there pin cabinet and I'm wondering if there is any interest once this is completed in some of you buying a graphics set? The graphics will be printed through me using my material. Information on the material can be found here http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?14150-Decals-and-Printing-for-your-Hyperpin-Cabinet

Cost for a graphics set will be $295 plus shipping. This includes 2 sides, 2 backboxes, front and possibly a speaker panel. This will not be an exact replica of Theatre of Magic, but themed with some updates my friend thought would be cool. Again, these will be made for widebody machines in mind. We can modify them for your cabinet at a cost (To be determined) To keep things simple, the graphics sets can not be customized and I will be doing a limited run depending on interest. Just thought I would put this out there and see what people thought?

I do not want to compete with Josh White's services so again this is a limited run and artwork can not be changed other than size of your cabinet. Let me know what you guys think. If you are interested send me an e-mail at [email protected] with the subject Theatre of Magic Theme artwork. Thanks.

Archived