Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Remix Mini

thrashquach

• 2 weeks later...

It's pretty powerful, I got mine to put Hyperspin on it, but ended up using it for Kodi media center, and to watch live tv on, I will eventually put hyperspin on it,

Im waiting on a more customized theme, or I might make one for it, kinda like a universal theme to put on it with like Nvidia shield graphics on it and such.

You couldn't go wrong with getting one of these, I would recomend you get the 500gig one, as I got the 16gig, and added a terra HDD to it, but I secretly wished

I would have gotten the 500gig one so it would all be internal and more compact.

Mostly, I use my Remix mini for the same a media device and light emulation with an 8bitdo pro. It works really well which lead me to look up front ends. I had no prior knowledge of this i found arc browser which is ok but kinda ugly then I found Nostalgia. I think its an oyua front end, which looks really nice but its not Hyperspin which is really nice. I can only hope for someone to whip up a build for the device. I have also been eyeballing a 500gb shield. Many decisions to make!

Archived