Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Multi controls

grantoswisey

As the title suggests I'm now in the developing stages of building my first pedestal cabinet but before I go full at it i have a question. I'm hoping to have 4 xbox pads for 4 players (recessed bays to sit them in) two wii remotes,trackball,spinner and custom arcade controls that will sit inside cabinet and fix on top when playing fighting/mame games with all these controls is this possible or am I dreaming too hard?

I don't see why you can't do the things you plan. I know the joystick, buttons, trackball and spinner are on other peoples panels. I'm not sure about the Xbox and wiimotes but they probably would work. I guess I wonder what you plan to play with this?  I would go for simpler controls fixed on the control panel if you have game pads as a backup. FYI 

As the title suggests I'm now in the developing stages of building my first pedestal cabinet but before I go full at it i have a question. I'm hoping to have 4 xbox pads for 4 players (recessed bays to sit them in) two wii remotes,trackball,spinner and custom arcade controls that will sit inside cabinet and fix on top when playing fighting/mame games with all these controls is this possible or am I dreaming too hard?

Yeah that will all work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived