Sign in to follow this  
KenH

How to get pins in the 'OTHER' Genre?

Hi,

Anyone know how to get pins to show up in the 'Other Manufacturer' Genre?

I've tried <manufacturer>Other</manufacturer>

<manufacturer>OTHER</manufacturer>

<manufacturer>other</manufacturer>

<manufacturer></manufacturer>

No matter what I put there, I get 0 tables found in Other Manufacturers.

...so to clarify...

Take this small sample XML file. If I run it in Hyperpin, and hit the Genre key, I get 1 Bally found, 1 Gottlieb found, and 0 Other found.

Does anyone else have this problem, and is there a solution to get the other manufacturer games (game plan, data east, etc.) to show up under the 'other' genre?

<menu>

<game name="250cc (Inder) (1992) (JPSalas) (1.1.0)"><description>250cc</description><manufacturer>Other</manufacturer><year>1992</year><type>SS</type></game>

<game name="Aaron Spelling (Data East) (1992) (Destruk) (1.0.0)"><description>Aaron Spelling</description><manufacturer>Data East</manufacturer><year>1992</year><type>SS</type></game>

<game name="Abra Ca Dabra (Gottlieb) (1975) (pinuck) (2.0.0)"><description>Abra Ca Dabra</description><manufacturer>Gottlieb</manufacturer><year>1975</year><type>SS</type></game>

<game name="Addams Family TV, The (Other) (2010) (Bob5453) (2010)"><description>Addams Family TV, The</description><manufacturer>Bally</manufacturer><year>2010</year><type>SS</type></game>

<game name="Agents 777 (Gameplan) (1984) (Destruk) (1.0.0)"><description>Agents 777</description><manufacturer>Game Plan</manufacturer><year>1984</year><type></type></game>

</menu>