Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

So you wanna Fight? ...... Fighting Wheel Update :D

Dubbloseven

Happy Holidays Hyperspinners !!! Just sharing a few updates I made with my fighting wheel. I'll post them in the downloads section for those interested. There was a fighting wheel floating

around years ago. I completely re-vamped and cleaned up the database, also adding tons of fighting games from various systems. Hopefully for most, ZERO rom renaming. Most of them are

Matching official databases. I set mine up thru the M.A.M.E. Module, simply adding ,"Fighting Games" to system name on the module. If your unsure, make a back-up of the module or re-visit 

this wheel down the road. The RocketLauncher guys wouldn't be happy with me if they have a flood of posts of ppl who broke their module adding this incorrectly :D Though its fairly

simple. I can post the theme pack unless anyone objects. (I'll wait a week or two to post that) I'll post the Main Menu and default though asap. Here's a full video A to Z below of the Fighting

Wheel. Check out some of my other A to Z Hyperspin Vid's if your interested as well. Any question's, idea's, or criticism feel free to post below. If I've missed any monumental fighting games, 

post below, we can get those added. Have fun gaming !!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all !!!

Archived