Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Legend of Zelda Collection Wheel

Dubbloseven

Hey Everyone. I gathered together all the available work for Zelda Game's and placed it into one wheel. I'll post it in a week or two if anyone is interested in using it. The pack is of existing themes and wheels,

the database was fairly quick and easy to put together. 300+ random wheel sounds and 5 or 6 random sounds for wheel enter and exit. I made a few random game themes to fill the void; some turned out

O.K. some were rushed and not the best, nor intended to be top tier quality, just having some fun. I will not be offended if someone would like to create some better themes or make alternates for people 

to use. Feel free and post them below. You can download the pack and have a blank zelda canvas to work with and add to.  If you have any idea's, see any mistake's or something that can be changed.

let me know and maybe willing to change or add anything before I upload it. I'm unlikely to revisit or change anything after I've posted, If anything I'll add or check out any higher quality themes posted.

I'm aware of the two game boy colour games were ported to 3DS not in the database. Hope you enjoy the wheel if you add it to your setup or just watching the video.

Archived