Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

¿Way to preventing to load media?

Jori

Hi all, ¿is there any way to preventing Hyperspin to load theme Artbox/Video/Themes when you navigate? I was thinking something like having a key pressed, and while you keep pressed media won't load, and then when you release it, everything turns to normality (I wish some bug caused that, but... lucky me).

The reason for that, is because althought Hyperspin appearance is pretty nice, let's face it, the wheels are difficult to read because of the different shapes/logos/fonts/colors... I need some time to read what titles I'm moving and what ones are above/below, but after I barely i've started to read, bum!!! boxart or theme appears in the middle of screen preventing me to keep reading the wheel titles.

I know one solution would be to modify the themes, moving the artwork to other screen places so the wheel list would keep clear, but before doing that I wonder if some key press or something would cause the Hyperspin to not load the media. I don't mind if it can be done via bug or other way. ¿maybe altering some modules? autohotkey?... I don't know

By the way, I'm still on Hyperspin 1.3 / Hyperlaunch 2.x , so behaivour may differ from the actual HS version / Rocketlauncher.

You can reposition the elements or adjust the alpha on the wheel but there's currently no feature that does what you're asking. That's not a bad idea though. Simple and effective; hold a button to show the wheel in the foreground.

Archived