Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

how to edit Bezel images?

ice700

hi,

is there any easy and quick way to edit bezels images?

i got some nice bezel for some specific game that i want to make dafault bezel. I want to keep the side bars only, since the top/bottom cover some cm of the games

I tried to cut the boards with MS Paint and save but the new image gets corrupted because is not "trasparent" anymore so the screen becomes black in the middle when the games start. Any other way or tutorial to edit?

hi,

is there any easy and quick way to edit bezels images?

i got some nice bezel for some specific game that i want to make dafault bezel. I want to keep the side bars only, since the top/bottom cover some cm of the games

I tried to cut the boards with MS Paint and save but the new image gets corrupted because is not "trasparent" anymore so the screen becomes black in the middle when the games start. Any other way or tutorial to edit?

You can try the bezels that I've made. Click on my sig below to follow the link. It's all under my file in the FTP.

I think there's some app that somebody made called Hyperbezel that might work if you want to automate all the games with the same bezel.

thanks, i tried them, but unfortunately they don't work without the ini. bezels are much more complicated than i expected.

I tested many different bezels and i got every kind of issues (off centered small screens, joypad issues, black screens) , the only ones that work perfectly are "Bazel 4_3 Aspect" for the SNES and "Bezel Alex" for the MAME (the one with street fighters characters, the other identical copy with the sign "MAME" doesn't work) by AlexDC22

I tried AlexDC's ini files with your bezels, but no luck. Any idea?

Don't use mspaint to edit the images. Use photoshop, gimp (free) or paint.net (free). I prefer gimp.

The instructions for bezels found in link below

https://sites.google.com/site/hyperlaunch2/home/features/bezels

To help understand the examples the * means wildcard. It means any character or combination of characters can replace the wild card.

The ini is REQUIRED for the bezel feature to work. The values are relative to the image dimensions not your screen dimensions. HyperLaunch is like a clueless teenager in this case, you need to tell it where the right hole is and how big it is. Hyperlaunch will then try to force the emulator window to fit inside that hole.

Archived