Sign in to follow this  
RealGosthe

AHK Remapped controls in MAME not working

Hi, when i play any of the nfl bitz in MAME if i press the    \    key, which i have mapped to the winipac (4 arcade machine so i ran out of keys, and im not gonna remap in winipac this key  one since im done with all mappings), this menu comes up (see attach pic), so i created an ahk file to remap \ to any other key  but its not working in MAME, i read that MAME  only accepts raw input trough hyperspin and its not recognizing the ahk remap script, so please tell me how can i prevent this menu from appearing or how can i make the ahk remap work in MAME, if i launch MAME directly (not hyperspin) the ahk works.

20190208_141818.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Wadeshadow
      Hy ! Well i whant to set up geometry of the picture in 4/3 no bezel and with little scanline (0.04) and no deformation (crt effect) but when i finish set up and exit mame the seting it's not saved !!  Can you help me please!! I have this trouble with mame,banpresto,cps1/2/3

Bonjour a tous et toutes , voila je suis nouveau dans ce monde qu'est hyperspin, j'ai 47 ans je baigne dans le JV depuis mes 6 ans ,j'ai reçus ma bartop il y a quelques jours et je voulais modifier les tailles d'images (elles sont bombé pour faire croire que l'on joue sur un CRT avec scanline etc... ) 

J'ai trouvé (via TAB) le menu de reglage des images (video slider) , je regle l'ensemble a ma convenance mais lorsque je sort du jeu et que j'y retourne je me rend compte que rien n'est sauvegardé !! 

Comment faire ?!?!?