Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Bartop converted to full size-ish

Ok, so here's a bartop that I converted to a full size.

The bartop I bought as a bare wood kit, and the design was trash. Even to fit buttons I had to customize it. Everything had to be re cut, done over, etc. Nothing was sized right, for instance the marque isn't even a scaled down version of most marquee sizes. It's an oddball size, so most marquees will look poor scaled down. This was just a couple examples, garbage purchase off ebay. This was before I thought about getting into woodworking and everything that this entails.

Anyways, so I did everything else myself and I'm very proud of it haha. The bottom half of the arcade, the painting (buffed down reflective n polished finish), the vinyl ( printed and hand laminated), t-molding process, plexiglass (cut n painted), lighting, etc, etc. full pc inside with subwoofer and speakers (philips I had laying around, sounds decent).

I decided to convert this because of the challenge of turning this into something decent, instead of just starting over. It's not perfect of course, but let me know what you guys honestly think!

IMG_20190625_102723889.jpg

IMG_20190625_102557653_BURST000_COVER.jpg

IMG_20190218_152055955.jpg

IMG_20190218_152106124.jpg

Archived