The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

I finally got Hyperspoin to turn on but clicking on games don't do anything

SortingHat

I downloaded **removed**  8TB Hyperspin list as I bought a 10TB drive just for that and I don't know if I need to re letter the drive (Which I'll have Dad do as I don't know how on Windows 10) as it's set to F elements 1 could that be causing problems?  I don't want to delete days of downloading because of punks on here all upset at a non 'official' build when it is official just predone for you and NOT buying some smoker dooper's Hyperspin drive off the street.  For now I can use the emulators stand alone.  Rocket Launcher seems to just get stuck on Ghostbusters saying it cannot be found.  

Do I need to change the letter to drive D. The instructions say I may need to.  I managed to get MAME to find my roms on the standalone emulator by setting the paths and scanning the roms via MAMEUI64 to my F Elements 1 drive so at least I can play games that way if nothing else.  I tried MS Pacman and it worked.  First time it couldn't find the rom until I did that path set and audited the roms manually.

Archived