Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin flaw needs to be fixed. Issues continue to rise. Help? :)

wflmn79

Sorry, but I have tried many different times to get this thing to work. Has anyone ever had a good answer to fix this issue? I try and continue with same problem every time I try to start the program at the first time during the installation. It's all until this day that it still arises with a current version of hyperspin. And with other community members just as well with same problem I'm having to start hyperspin. Is there a fix? What can be done?  😂😆

[code]
02:07:54 AM |  HyperLaunch v2.25c
02:07:54 AM |  System Specs:
        HyperSpin Dir: C:\HyperSpin\HyperSpin
        OS Language: 0409
        OS Admin Status: No
        Monitor #1 (\\.\DISPLAY1): 1920x1080 (1920x1040 work)
        HyperSpin Res: 1440x759
        AHK Version: 1.1.07.03
02:07:54 AM |  HyperLaunch launched directly
02:07:55 AM |  HyperLaunch received "" and ""
02:07:57 AM |  Cannot find C:\HyperSpin\HyperSpin\Settings\.ini <=====
[/code]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all fellow members. Good-Day. I'm Bill! Looking for someone who have some experience and skill with trying to troubleshooting the rocketlauncher backend. I keep getting this error message everytime I launch... 

Retroarch requires to setup your system_directory and place bios roms in there for "Sega CD" to function. Please do this first by running RetroArch-Phoenix manually.

Do you or anyone perhaps know what that is, It's driving me crazy. I been trying for days to get this thing to work. :) 

On 11/8/2021 at 3:55 AM, wflmn79 said:

Hello all fellow members. Good-Day. I'm Bill! Looking for someone who have some experience and skill with trying to troubleshooting the rocketlauncher backend. I keep getting this error message everytime I launch... 

Retroarch requires to setup your system_directory and place bios roms in there for "Sega CD" to function. Please do this first by running RetroArch-Phoenix manually.

Do you or anyone perhaps know what that is, It's driving me crazy. I been trying for days to get this thing to work. :) 

HI Bill. I would start by checking on the RocketLauncher Forums. I haven't set that system up yet on my build, so I can't help you. 

Also, have the emulator working outside of RocketLauncher before you try adding it to RL. Your problems may be with RetroArch. 

You just need to hunt for the information. It's out there. 

Mr.E-Man-

Archived