Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Set Mame to default to Favorites when starting up in HyperSpin?

palacekeeper

Apologies if this is not the correct forum section for this question. I recently signed up and was trying to locate the overall setup guides/tutorials for HyperSpin, but I keep getting this error (shown below) and I don't see the tutorials other than at the bottom where it mentions recently updated ones. I get the same error in Edge and Chrome. I'll check out the support tool mentioned in the error, but in the meantime I wanted to ask a specific question.

[[Template tutorials/front/browse/rows is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My question is: When selecting Mame in HyperSpin, which I have set to start automatically at user logon, I can push the "H" key to bring up the option to show only Favorites. Is there a way to set HyperSpin to start Mame with Favorites by default, as opposed to All Games? And then I could use the H key to toggle back to the full list if needed?

Thanks for any info on this.

Archived