Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

AetherSX2 development is indefinitely suspended !!!

moondefer

today I read an article that the developer of aethersx2 stops its development following comments or even death threats from stupid people. Emulation on android is really badly damaged, after a hyperspin without SAF support which only works with retroarch, now the stop of the development of the only ps2 emulator which really works. another sad day

Last message on the website : https://www.aethersx2.com/

AetherSX2 development is indefinitely suspended.

Due to neverending impersonating, complaints, demands, and now death threats, I'm done.

You can still download/use the app and it will continue to work for the forseeable future.

AetherSX2 was always meant to be a fun hobby for me, not profit driven. It doesn't make sense to continue working on a hobby which isn't fun anymore.

Stay safe out there, and watch out for scammers, there seems to be a lot of them.

(e.g. there's multiple people claiming to represent AetherSX2 on various social media - they are not legit)

Thanks to everyone who wasn't a d*ck for the last year.

Current build downloads are still available at https://www.aethersx2.com/archive/ - please follow good security hygiene and don't install APKs from random sources.

Update 2023/01/10: I no longer have any active online presence in any community. Anyone claiming to be Tahlreth, or represent AetherSX2, is impersonating and scamming you.
I hope the threats and hate will stop now.

• moondefer changed the title to AetherSX2 development is indefinitely suspended !!!