Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Horizontal wheels on Bandits no clutter collection?

Dear friends,

I do have Bandits no clutter collection installed on my Shield tv pro 2019, which is working great. I have added some games to the database, including roms etc., got that all working and I did learn a lot about Hyperspin (it's amazing!).
But I do live in Europe and I have decided to change the themes of the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis to a Europe version.
I did find some great themes around, including youtube movies and download links. Before adding them to the Shield, I have tested them on Hyperspin in Windows, and they are working perfectly. It was a hell of a job to get everything working as it should, but I did get it done.
The wheel for the new two themes is horizontal instead of vertical, so I had to make some adjustments to the settings as well, but got that all covered in Windows.

So I did put the same packages on my shield, including the changes in the settings to the horizontal parameters. I did this for the settings in the map "Settings" and in the map "Settings_Android" as well. The new themes work perfectly, but the wheel just stays vertical instead of horizontal as it is supposed to. The settings are exactly the same as my Windows version, but it looks like it get's overruled somehow. Does anyone know how I can fix this problem, so that I can use a horizontal wheel instead of a vertical wheel? It looks really awful now, which makes me very sad 😞

I have added my settings, I really hope someone can provide me a solution for my problem.

Sega Genesis.ini Super Nintendo Entertainment System.ini