Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hypersync & Mame 0.153

clownstyle

Hi all,

Just a quick check while I'm currently downloading the latest set.. Will Hypersync pick up that I have 0.153 and download the xml and media automatically? Or will I have to manually import the xml file?

I see it listed as ".153 Ongoing" on Hyperlist, does this mean some are missing, or that work is still being done on the list?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

You will have to download the xml file from HyperApps\HyperBase manually (I think, as I don't have platinum) and add it to the .\HyperSpin\Databases folder, but after that you will be able to download all the media through the HyperSync app.

Not all Media will be downloaded as not all of the Mame system is complete but when new artwork is completed and added you will only have to sync using the app to get the latest themes, wheelart etc. The xml is only listed as ongoing as the Mame emulator is still being worked on and more games are added, so the list gets updated with every release.

Hi all,

Just a quick check while I'm currently downloading the latest set.. Will Hypersync pick up that I have 0.153 and download the xml and media automatically? Or will I have to manually import the xml file?

I see it listed as ".153 Ongoing" on Hyperlist, does this mean some are missing, or that work is still being done on the list?

Thanks in advance,

Tim

Ongoing means that the set is not still the final one.

MAME team is always adding new games/clones/systems so it will be open for a long time.

153 is the leatest version, first one (0.1) has been release by Nicola Salmoria in 1997.

Version 1.0 will never be released, that is the reason of the not standard versions numbering.

(as I remember version .32 has never been release not to make any mess with the 32bit version of mame)

We everybody here hope it will be ongoing forever.

So xml 153 includes every mame games up to mame 153. No info is missing.

Archived