Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hypersync crashes on sync every time?

jamaster14

Running hypersync on a new build. nothing installed on the machine except HS/HL/HSync and JNES.

Updated HSync and logged in to my 2 accounts. Setup NES to sync. Clicked on sync, starts downloading the box art and then crashes a few seconds later. reboot, try again, same thing. system isnt running hot and its not using much resources. machine has an SSD/8 GB RAM/AMD 5305.

not sure whats causing the issue. my only guess is a bad hard drive unless anyone else has any ideas???

Running hypersync on a new build. nothing installed on the machine except HS/HL/HSync and JNES.

Updated HSync and logged in to my 2 accounts. Setup NES to sync. Clicked on sync, starts downloading the box art and then crashes a few seconds later. reboot, try again, same thing. system isnt running hot and its not using much resources. machine has an SSD/8 GB RAM/AMD 5305.

not sure whats causing the issue. my only guess is a bad hard drive unless anyone else has any ideas???

Are you running XMLs from HyperList?

Are you running XMLs from HyperList?

Yes. It worked fine for me on my other 2 machines. and to clarify, its not hypersync that crashes, the computer/windows crashes, which leads me to believe it is a hard drive issue???

new hard drive should be here this week. hopefully that fixes it. otherwise im not really sure what it could be. it seems to be a pretty simple process. its not giving errors or crashing hypersync. its crashing the entire computer. like the screen freezes the video goes haywire, and the sound goes crazy.

Archived