Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

No Bluetooth icon in taskbar. "Disable bluetooth.exe" does nothing.

Dime333

I have had my TTX games working perfectly for a long time now. But after installing a dolphinbar, I tried to play a TTX game today and it didn't work.

I noticed that "disable Bluetooth.exe" does nothing when I run it and that there is no Bluetooth Icon in the taskbar. Can anyone run TTX games after installing a dolphinbar?

I have had my TTX games working perfectly for a long time now. But after installing a dolphinbar, I tried to play a TTX game today and it didn't work.

I noticed that "disable Bluetooth.exe" does nothing when I run it and that there is no Bluetooth Icon in the taskbar. Can anyone run TTX games after installing a dolphinbar?

I may not be a good comparison, because, well 1) I didn't have an issue when I had bluetooth running and playing TTX games (weird right? I know) and 2) when I did run "disable Bluetooth.exe" it disabled my network adapter (ASUS PCE-AC66, again weird.)

So actually I'm not runnning anything bluetooth at the moment. Just dolphinbar and I just testing Arcana Heart 3 (at random) and it ran with no issues.

What game are you trying to play?

Archived