NES turned into PC w/hs, customized themes(console/gamebox heavy)

Haaze

Hey everyone, so I gutted my non working Nintendo and put the following parts in it. Making it a Nes PC capable of up to 7th generation consoles

Intel i5

Asus h81t motherboard

4gb ddr3 ram

Currently only 250gigs but its full already

Xbox 360 wireless controller hub

http://youtu.be/gc7Ouv8

I have a lot of games and emulators nes-wii and some arcade like initial d for Sega noami and Mario kart gp2 for the triforce. I like my triforce main menu theme but need to redo the system theme

My friends aren't heavy gamers at all and are only mildly impressed with the machine. So most the common themes are character heavy and my friends can't relate to it being that interesting. However I made themes that are heavy into the console appearance and the game boxes collection. Makes it look a bit like a serious collection I guess to me, but may be a bit dull

If anyone knows of similar themes to the nes theme I have would be great, its what I based all the system screens on. Or just console heavy themes

Thanks for checking it out, I also am very fond of my ps2 intro video. I forget where I got it on YouTube but I heavily edited it and think it turned out great, take a look!

post-132048-142870657801_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived