Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MiniPinball + Bam + Tracking / FP Questions/HP vs PinballX

Tredog

1. Looking for advice/recommendations from other Mini-Pin Builders. Ordered the IR Tracking Kit from RandR and wanted to know if I will have any issues setting it up on my smaller table? Table is currently 3' deep, 30" tall in front, 37" tall to bottom of backglass area.

2. I started with HyperPin, but read that lots of people were using PinballX, so I installed it and have it up and running nicely. Any reason to go back to HyperPin over PinballX? I noticed right away that I am not having any focus issues with PinballX...

3. One of the tables I acquired had a modded FuturePinball.exe, which seemed to help with some of the more arcade style pinball machines, but also seemed to break some of the classic tables (ex. ball too fast/bouncy). Is there a preferred modded FP exe out there? or are most people using the vanilla FP? or am I missing a third party mod?

Thanks

Answered question number 1 today. The IR Kit arrived from RandR, and it works great IF you are short or are sitting in a stool. The tracking is just about an inch short of picking me up fully standing. My kids love it so far... Any suggestion for Number 2 or 3? Should I ask in a different part of the forum?

Archived