Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

$45 via PayPal

Funkyphresh

For some odd reason whenever I try to purchase a platinum subscription I get this error when redirected to PayPal

"You will have to come back and confirm your bank in order to use it to make payments. In the mean time, please enter a credit card to continue"

Which is really odd because my bank account is already setup and confirmed in paypal. I in fact purchase things online all the time with my bank debit!! through paypal with no hassles.

I only get this error with Hyperspin. Has anybody else come across this issue when donating? I am not gonna bother contacting paypal about it because I know my bank card is confirmed with paypal and working fine because I've been using it with paypal since 2008. I have never had this issue before, until attempting to donate to hyperspin via paypal.

Thanks for hearing me out.

• 5 weeks later...

Welp, look's like I gotta bring this topic back up from the dead. Was this ever looked into? I still cannot make a $45 payment for platinum status VIA PayPal.

I still receive this pop error "You will have to come back and confirm your bank in order to use it to make payments. In the mean time, please enter a credit card to continue" when attempting to log into my account after I'm sent there from Hyperspin.

I know for fact that it's not an issue on my end or PayPals end because I order Vinyls and CD's from sellers off Amazon and Ebay all the time through PayPal. Just did so last week in fact. I only get this error on here when I try to donate the $45.

I know for fact that it's not an issue on my end or PayPals end because I order Vinyls and CD's from sellers off Amazon and Ebay all the time through PayPal. Just did so last week in fact. I only get this error on here when I try to donate the $45.

Archived