Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

CP idea (feedback)

Kermyb123

I did not comment on your original ideas, and was not a fan of any of them, however, your newest draft looks awesome.  Have to agree with the button alignment does not look that comfortable, but we all learn to play our cabs as build so that is really not a huge issue.  I don't know what your joystick choice is but the ones I used would almost completely cover up the d-pad graphics you used (just a thought).  Great work thus far!

Edit: looked again at the button size vs joystick area, maybe it won't cover as much as I originally thought...

Thanks dog,

Yeah due to the cartoonish looks things are bigger than they seem (joystick area).

On the button layout, it's a modified version from slang - Japanese non-slant.  I found it pretty comfortable for a wide range of hand sizes. 

I like the offset buttons in the newest preview much better...  also just noticed the trackball is in a green pipe from the background, love it!

Yeah,  This whole thing has been fun.  I'm kinda worried hat the pipe wasn't obvious enough! The D-pads are a throw back to the NES controller as well (minor Easter Eggs".  I'm planning to close this topic up and start the a build topic - or if a nice mod wants to change the title to "Supercade Build", works for me.

I'm still a ways off from final build - should be nice full RGB on the buttons and trackball.  going to work in some other lighting as well.  Trying to hug the too little/too much line.

Archived