Just wanted to thank you one more time. I ended up using a ctrlr file I found on this forum which support the tankstick out of the box and 4 xbox 360 controllers. Just works for mame. Then for all other emulators, I am creating xbox 360 xpadder profiles for each system and mapping the buttons to the default emulator keys. Makes life sooo much easier. I jut came to the conclusion the console games work better with a controller. So its all working. Here is a link to the ctrlr file:http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,100079.0.html
The X-Arcade controls P1 and P2.
- The XBOX 360 pads also control P1-P4. Both analog and digital pads are mapped to control movement, as well as analog triggers for some games.
- Specified controls for Neo Geo games, which use the MVS style button layout on the X-Arcade. XBOX360 pads are configured to use the same control layout as the Neo Geo CD gamepads.
- Corrected configs for Mortal Kombat 1-4.
- Modified Street Fighter 1, CPS1, CPS2, CPS3, and Killer Instinct series controls for the XBOX 360 pads. The configs match the default gamepad layout for Street FIghter IV PC and XBOX 360.
- Support for analog devices, such as paddles, dials, flight yokes, steering wheels, and light-guns. These devices are configured for the X-Arcade joysticks, XBOX 360 controller left thumbstick and digital pad, mice/trackballs, and light-guns (when applicable). Enable mouse and light-gun support within mame.ini should these devices be used.
- Support for dual joystick games using the XBOX 360 left and right analog sticks for games such as Smash TV, Robotron, etc...
- Disabled the X-Arcade shortcuts KEYCODE_2+KEYCODE_4 to exit the game, as well as KEYCODE_1+KEYCODE_3 to bring up Options. I did this to prevent accidental exits, etc... during gameplay.
- Player 1 on either X-Arcade or XBOX 360 pad are able to navigate through MAME's ingame menus.