The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

My Gravity Falls Arcade Machine

yaksplat

The only issue that I had was with the bezel. I was mounting it to a piece of painted wood that already had an opening cut for the monitor. I was having a hell of a time getting the decal on there without a bubble in it. I think it was due to having the open area in the middle, led to uneven stretching from one side to the other. I managed to get it all down perfectly once I figured out what was going on. I applied the top and then pulled out the bottom corners evenly, laid it flat and then removed the few tiny bubbles with the squeegee.

The CP and marquee were extremely simple though. Thanks!

The only issue that I had was with the bezel. I was mounting it to a piece of painted wood that already had an opening cut for the monitor. I was having a hell of a time getting the decal on there without a bubble in it. I think it was due to having the open area in the middle, led to uneven stretching from one side to the other. I managed to get it all down perfectly once I figured out what was going on. I applied the top and then pulled out the bottom corners evenly, laid it flat and then removed the few tiny bubbles with the squeegee.

The CP and marquee were extremely simple though. Thanks!

That material was air release so those bubble could have been pushed out with your finger. I could see though with an opening like that the material could be difficult to lay flat. Looks great though, enjoy it.

There are so many good ones. Every time there's been a new one on I'd try to think of a way to work the art into my machine. I was thinking of making the kid in solitary confinement in pool prison as a kick plate art, but there's not enough room on my machine.

Archived