Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Aimtrak module/ gun shell question

bubsy54

I am thinking about adding guns to my cabinet and I know that the Aimtrak modules seem to be the best choice.

To save some money I want to buy an already assembled gun kit since it has the casing for the LED bar as well as a module kit and gun shell.

Does the module kit with the gun shell require any soldering? Cause if so, that means I'll have to get a soldering iron as well.

I ask cause the website for the module says that it may require soldering, but then a PDF of how to do it as well as the page for the gun shell says no soldering.

Thanks

oh, and is there a simple way to make a casing for the LED bar? cause then I could save a lot of money if I don't buy the pre-assembled kit.

No soldering required if you don't get the recoil option. If you do get the recoil option, then yes there is soldering involved.

Don't know what you can use as a "casing" for the LED bar. I bought the kit. I did install the recoil option as well, and it was very easy and works very well.

- J*

Archived