Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

A possible new functionality thought? PAPA videos

mitchelwb

I'm new around here, still working on getting my cabinet built and far from the developer I wish I was when it comes to adding functionality, but had a thought this morning that I don't know if it's been thought of before or not.

PAPA has been churning out a ton of great videos of top down tutorials, game play, and tournament play. And with their successful kickstarter, hopefully there will be a LOT more to come. But the videos they make are all in a portrait format that would be awesome if displayed on a playfield monitor that's already set up for such a thing.

I just wonder if there would be a way to set up some sort of RSS feed that could pull in the links to the videos from here: http://pinball.org/videos/gameplay-videos/ and be able to watch them full screen. I didn't plan on having my machine set up with internet access, but I could be persuaded for something like this.

I've had the idea for a long time that I've wanted papa tutorial or gameplay videos to be a choice in menu or switchable video. Possible from when inside the game with FPLaunch, but, needs to be on main wheel menu really.

I have most videos and have tried, belive me. Just not possible unless there is some kind of api in main wheel. Missing out on alot of good stuff that can be done with hyperdmd this way. hint hint wink nudge

Archived