Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Possible to have a coin mechanism control console games?

It seems you guys generally frown upon using hyperspin for any kind of profit. I spent lots of time and money building this cab and what like to make it worth it for me to bring it out to events. Im not expecting to make bank but at least some money for gas and my time. I was wondering if it was possible to control the loading of games in hypserpin with a coin door. I know arcade games work with credits but how would I control console games and pc games?

Here is a progress shot from a few days ago. The cab is semi taken apart here. post-55162-142870590804_thumb.jpg

It is not that it is frowned upon, using it for profit is illegal unless you created the games yourself. Even then, in most municipalities you need a tax stamp or gaming license to charge. Taking it to events and charging is a terrible idea. Not trying to be a dick, just making sure you are aware.

Well when I say events I mean raves. So its not exactly like a con or something. I know people are setting up working coin doors on here. I am aware that its illegal but so is owning all these roms right? I guess I am on my own with this one. Thanks anyway. Well here is a gallery of my progess thus far if anyone is interested.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151660541429017.1073741826.552819016&type=3

Archived