Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

nvidia shield tv hyperspin set up questions

badwhip

I have read through the forums and either I missed it or didn't understand what I was seeing. it have a few question to get hyperspin set up on shield tv.

I have bought some emulators like nes.emu and a few others from the same person. I followed the guide and installed hyperspin on the root of my drive and the emulators where installed in same place I beleive as I downloaded them from the store. nothing is on an sd card.

do I need retro arch to get it working or can I use the emulators I bought? I tried to edit the settings Ini file to try and point to the nes.exe and the roms folder. is that all you need to do? also does anyone know what path is the root directory in the nvidia shield tv?

thanks

here is my nes ini with the paths that i used

path=/storage/emulated/0/com.explusalpha.NesEmu/com.imagine.BaseActivity
rompath=/storage/emulated/0/roms/Nintendo Entertainment System
userompath=true
exe=com.explusalpha.NesEmu/com.imagine.BaseActivity
romextension=zip,nes
parameters=cores/nestopia_libretro_android.so
searchsubfolders=true

does the emultaror have to installed in the emultaot folder?
pcgame=false

Also, nes.emu doesn't have parameters.    This line is used if you use nestopia from retroarch: parameters=cores/nestopia_libretro_android.so.

So that you don't mess up your PC setup, I suggest you put the Android settings.ini into /Hyperspin/Settings_Android folder.

From my experience, this Android path doesn't work well:  /storage/emulated/0/.   Rather, I use /sdcard/ directly or /storage/sdcard0/

Archived