Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Trackball Games xml (unofficial)

Dubbloseven

just sharing this trackball games xml if anyone would like to use it, I'll upload it to the downloads section. any feedback is welcome if i missed anything, its nothing fancy. I had one

from the ftp a while back but it was missing a few titles. I hope it's ok, I've basically just cut and paste titles that are trackball games from one of Brolly's MAME xml's. I don't

think I've added any games to this list that use a spinner. mainly just titles that were released in the arcade or work with a trackball. A lot of people like to add a trackball to their

build so why not have a proper wheel for it :) you can just drag and drop the other art from your MAME folder. I do have a plain and simple theme I also found on the ftp, but usually too

busy playing games, and have not learned to make my own themes yet ;) if anyone would like to make a cleaner one and upload it as well, that'd be awesome.

trackball%20pick_zps9nyvo9zg.png

Trackball Games.xml

• 2 weeks later...

missed 2 joystick versions and removed them. 1 is Crystal Castles. the other is Golden Tee II. should i delete the one in the upload section an re upload new one?? I noticed the other day, dropping the wheels and

themes into folders. anyone who downloaded already can easily remove them. I will make the update available soon. also, anyone notice any other mistakes or any note worthy games i may have missed??

thx guys. enjoy.

Archived