Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Dolphin set up. Need help

Cobrasting

I have successfully been able to get my setup transferred to my Shield Android TV.

Everything except Gamecube.

I am using Dolphin 4.0-8711. 

I get the error "Warning attempting to launch invalid emulator(s): org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu/org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.activities.MainActivity"

I have never successfully been able to launch directly into the game but prior versions of Dolphin

(example 4.0-7666) Always launched into the game selector screen using the following .ini config.

exe=org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu/org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.activities.MainActivity
romextension=zip,iso
parameters=AutoStartFile

My guess is the software package has been renamed from something other than org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu unfortunately I do not have a root access shield that I can see the root menu.

Any help or suggestions here would be appreciated

While I am still unable to launch directly into the game I have been able to get the menu back to launch the game from there using the following:

exe=org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu/org.dolphinemu.dolphinemu.ui.main.MainActivity
romextension=zip,iso
parameters=Autostart

This workaround is not great but it will do until I can get the dolphin devs to help out. Maybe with 5.0 

• 1 month later...

While I am still unable to launch directly into the game I have been able to get the menu back to launch the game from there using the following:

romextension=zip,iso

parameters=Autostart

This workaround is not great but it will do until I can get the dolphin devs to help out. Maybe with 5.0

did you ever get it sorted out? I got controller to work but it is super slow speed

romextension=zip,iso

parameters=Autostart

did you ever get it sorted out? I got controller to work but it is super slow speed

I can launch in game. I could send you an ini file tomorrow

I could use this, I'm still only able to load into dolphin and have controller issues trying to select it wont go down to the games.

I can navigate the menu if I use the dolphin bar but I want to use the SNES Pro's or the Nvidia controller

I could use this, I'm still only able to load into dolphin and have controller issues trying to select it wont go down to the games.

I can navigate the menu if I use the dolphin bar but I want to use the SNES Pro's or the Nvidia controller

parameters=AutoStartFile

parameters=AutoStartFile

So you arent using the Alpha verison just the normal version ?

What veriosn are you using I guess I should ask.

edit: scratch that, I'm tried lol meant to ask about the N64.ini

So you arent using the Alpha verison just the normal version ?

What veriosn are you using I guess I should ask.

i download the Google stable I then configured the game pad keys. Then went into dolphin config files and moved the config files to nvidia download page. Then I uninstalled the stable version. I then installed the latest nightly version and then copied over config files to the nightly dolphin config files Then now the controller works

i download the Google stable I then configured the game pad keys. Then went into dolphin config files and moved the config files to nvidia download page. Then I uninstalled the stable version. I then installed the latest nightly version and then copied over config files to the nightly dolphin config files Then now the controller works

Yea i tried doing all that but then I need the latest build for the dolphinbar support on Android, I will try your .ini to see if I can get the games to auto launch.

Archived