Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Free widebody glass

zeenon

I picked up a widebody sheet of glass at the Allentown meet a few months back and never used it because I needed it to be slightly larger for my cab. This is your stock widebody tempered glass 43" x 23 3/4" x 3/16" still in the paper from the pinfest. I'm not going to build another cab and I figure someone here can put it to good use.

Free if you're willing to pick it up in the Somerville, NJ area. (or if you feel bad about it being free you can always throw some tables on a CD for me :) )

Z

I'll take it...I'll be visiting friends in Washington, New Jersey (about 30 minutes away from you) in 2 weeks and can pick it up then...if that works for you.

I'll give you some cash as I have not finished my build yet and don't have any tables yet...

EXCELLENT...Thanks!

I'll be in touch with the exact dates by as it stands right now I'm planning to get into Jersey late on Thursday July 11th and leaving on the 15th. So somewhere in between there would be great.

Hey...how about a nice case of Canadian beer in exchange for the glass...?

Archived