Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help 1st Setup

TwinFury

Wondering if anyone can help me regarding my first time attempt at a setup?  I started the build using 4 NES roms, in which I was successful in getting them to launch through Hyperspin (RetroArch).  After loading When I went to add the rest of my roms I get the "Warning - Attempting to launch missing rom."  Yet the original 4 roms are still able to load.  I also used Don's Hyperspin tools to create a new xml.  Does it make sense that it can see the original 4 roms and nothing else?  Thanks in advance.

It's hard to say without knowing more, but 9 times out of 10 something like this is because of either an inconsistency with how the rom is named compared to the xml (but if you used the tools that should address it I'd believe)

Another possible cause if the file extension. Sometimes NES games have .nes as the extension sometimes .unf or if they are compressed it can be .zip, .rar, .7z etc.

I assume you are using Rocket Launcher, so you'd need to go to Global, and then the emulator section. Scroll down to RetroArch and double click it. Make sure whatever file extension is on your rom is listed there.

Archived