Hyperpause

Darius

Question

Salutation,

hyperpause est configurer OK

Maintenant il faut lui donner a manger du contenu !

Est ce que l'un d'entre vous connait des sites pour telecharger les différents Manuel en PDF pour arcade ( mame ) et les differents console compatible avec hyperspin ?

7 answers to this question

Sorry, I do not speak french, but you could try to translate my answer as I did for your question.

We are trying to concentrate all contents on the emumovies ftp (due to space and permission given by circo for doing it). As you are a platinum member, just log to emumovies ftp and search for the hyperlaunch media folder over there. Also check the HyperLaunch media sub forum for some users uploads.

You will already find a lot of contents over there prepared for hyperlaunch. If you want to help to increase the contents, any help is welcome.

In the future, we will have a better way to distribute contents, but while we are still gathering the most contents that we can, emumovies is the place to search for them meanwhile.

tu as effectivment emumovies qui est très bien fourni, Aprés il ya pas mal d'artworks avec mame et mess! Je bosse de mon côté, pour faire des pdf assez simple de sites pour récupérer les moves list pour taito type x, atomiswave etc...

Archived