Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

EmuMovies- EmuMovies 10th Anniversary Site Redesign

Circo

Hi everyone, I have been working on new site templates and design over the last few months to commemorate the 10th anniversary of EmuMovies. I think it's finally far enough along to start talking about it. A few things that you may begin to notice.

- New Logo
It's been 10 years and while I am not completely retiring the old logo it is time for a new one. (Thanks to Billpa for the original logo)
Black%202015.jpg

- New Website
I've tried to go for simpler here. On the left you will see our only menu. Naming is friendly and that should take you anywhere you want to go.

- New Download Templates
The downloads area is organized but not consistent. After many trials I have finally settled on a consistent template to use for every download. In addition (INSERT DRUM ROLE) we are going away from the format of downloading videos and manuals individually. I have upgraded the webserver to the point where it can handle quite a bit of traffic. As each system gets audited you will now find 150mb multi part rar files for the video packs. So now you only have to download say 10 files vs 800. This is going to take me quite awhile to get thru so please be patient. I have also begun to add 480 videos directly to the website, before they were only on FTP and the EmuMovies DSU.

- Submit Content
I never really had a simple way to do this in the past but here it is. We now have a submit content section. This site is about working together to create the largest repository for videos and artwork for gaming front ends on the net. The very least I can do is make it easy to help. Also content contributors get all the access so let's get busy! default_smile.png

- RocketLauncher Support
Thanks to greggooch for really getting the ball rolling with this one. We are finally beginning to really integrate RocketLauncher Support. The FTP is loaded with content but the site is constantly getting packs added for Artwork, Manuals, Bezels, Fades Etc. If you would like to contribute please use our submit content feature.

- Expanded Forums
This is my fault, I've neglected the forums for awhile while being off on jobs for other sites and content creation. I have been expanding the forums and am open to suggestion for improving the community aspect of things. If moderators want to help move threads around to match the new layout, please feel free.

- Video System
Simply this is a section for the site and members to showcase its youtube content. It can support just about any shared video source out there so please let me know if I need to add one. This is a great place to showcase your game room vids, instructional/tutorial vids etc.

- Game Room Gallery
This is the imaging system for showing oiff your game rooms and machines. That's why we are here, so please if you have a project take a moment and create an album. Everybody loves a showoff!

All changes and set updates are also being reflected in on the F.T.P. File Server and EmuMovies DSU. So come on in and visit a bit, check it out and I hope you all enjoy the beginnings of a new EmuMovies.com. Any feedback is strongly encouraged.

http://emumovies.com/home/main/news/emumovies-10th-anniversary-site-redesign-r207/

Archived