Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New touch screen any ideas?

Mystro183

I was given a touch screen monitor. When i got it all i could think was how can i implement this into my cab as a second screen . its only 15 inches so i wont use it as my main monitor. the one in the cab is 32.

Maybe a screen between the speakers?

post-912-142870594424_thumb.jpg

post-912-142870594659_thumb.jpg

post-912-142870594663_thumb.jpg

Its probably an ELO touchscreen like mine. Hook up a separate little computer to it.. just a cheap Pentium 4.. run some jukebox software and have the audio go into a mixer board so you can have music and aracade at same time if you need too or switch between one or the other. Now where to mount it is the question... redisign your control panel so that the middle section curves downward exposing the entire screen... here is a quick mockup.. doing this you will probably have to loose your trackball..unless you get a smaller trackball... just a thought..

post-5410-142870594666_thumb.jpg

You could make a home mega-touch touchscreen game setup like mine. I have a 15" Elo touchscreen and use STFE with it. It has a few hundred games setup in it and I also use it as a jukebox. Just launch the jukebox software from the FE.

Windows 8 games, pub games and tons more that all seem made specifically for touchscreens.

I am trying to come up with a build for it that is a mix of jukebox and standup mega touch. So for now it sits on a desk. My kids and friends play the thing non-stop. My arcade cab has not been getting enough love lately! :P

Archived