Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Need Your Help - 46" Playfield Monitor Choice

naboodiver

Hey all,

I could sure use some help. Through searching all of the cabinet threads, I have seen a number of people have used the Samsung UN46ES6003 to build their machine. All of the sites I trust no longer carry this HDTV. Now I am stuck. I have already been burned by purchasing the Samsung UN46ES6000. It has uneven sides ( 7/8 then 1 1/4). Who would have thought. I have already assembled and glued (I know, I know I am a moron) and need a TV that will fit into a 24 1/4 or less slot. Can anyone please suggest a 46" HDTV that will fit? I am looking at a Samsung UN46ES6300 but who knows what decased it will look like (learned that the hard way). Thanks for the help in advance.

Did you buy your cabinet panels or make them yourself because I think it would be cheaper to just make a bigger cabinet to fit the TV you have. Plus I don't like the designs where the TV slides into a slot from the back. I designed mine so the TV lifts out from the top and I can build and service everything inside my cabinet without pulling it away from the wall.

Did you buy your cabinet panels or make them yourself because I think it would be cheaper to just make a bigger cabinet to fit the TV you have. Plus I don't like the designs where the TV slides into a slot from the back. I designed mine so the TV lifts out from the top and I can build and service everything inside my cabinet without pulling it away from the wall.

Gilrock,

I made the cabinet.. Or I should say a friend made it with my help. I don't have the heart to start over. My friend could only work on it a few hours at a time. I have the make what I have work. It will never get completed if I can't make the guts of what I have work. I can do additional routing depth and a little wide if I absolutely have to. The search continues.

Archived