The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

First Cab

mitchell8134

Been working on Programing forever it seems like, but finally getting ready to build my first cab. Was planning on building the entire thing until I came across this on Kijiji in my area for $50. Someone has already torn it apart but still has monitor glass, marquee glass, speakers, coin doors and seems to be very solid. Also has brand new T molding on entire cab. Control panel is rough so probably going to build a new one from scratch. Was planing on putting a flat screen in for monitor but wanted some feedback on if i should change the angle that should mount it. I see on many others that have used flat screens they have them mounted almost vertical or just a bit angled where mine is probably a little more than 45 degrees. I know that if I change it it will be a bit of work and will have to re arrange speakers but would rather do it now than later. Let me know what you think. Sorry pics are crap quality

post-51012-142870603607_thumb.jpg

post-51012-142870603604_thumb.jpg

Archived