Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

i am going grey trying to configure future pinball with hyperpin :(

templeofhorse

hay guys, dont know if i in the wrong section or not. i have done everything according to tutorials, forums ect and still hyperpin wont show my future pinball games, im sure ive lost two days sleep.I think my xmls, scripting is good but im a noob when it comes to that side of it. Please help, would be so grateful. I am new to pinsims, got FP running sweet in standalone mode and love it. Been a mame man for the last few years and couldnt believe my eyes when i saw these pin simulators, wow! applause to the developers etc. I do plan to donate to this site when finances allow, cheers

Could be anything really, without more information. This will prove hard to figure out remotely. Only thing i can think of is the "show future pinball = yes" setting in the .ini file, maybe it still says "no"" .......

Side note: commonly, people with virtual pinball cabinets look 10-20 years older than people who decided against building a cabinet :P

Archived