Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Problema Retroarch MESS-BIOS

lennon51

Question

Boa noite.

Vamos ver se podem me ajudar, estou tentando rodar alguns sistemas pelo Retroarch, que antes eram emulados pelo MESS, porém tenho problemas para fazer funcionar. Dentro do RLUI está configurado o caminho para BIOS_Roms_Folder, mas quando vou rodar os jogos dá o seguinte erro: "Please set the RetroArch moduleGood evening. First of all , I apologize for written English here ... Let's see if they can help me , I'm tenando run some systems by Retroarch , which were emulated by the MESS, but I have trouble getting work. Within the RLUI it is set up the way for BIOS_Roms_Folder , but when I run the games gives the following error: "Please Set the RetroArch module setting" " BIOS_Roms_Folder " "to the folder que contains your MAME / MESS / UME BIOS roms to use with RetroArch . " ....

If you have configured this in RLUI as still giving error ? Note : the games run if I choose the MAME emulator as , not retroarch .

setting ""BIOS_Roms_Folder"" to the folder that contains your MAME/MESS/UME BIOS roms to use with RetroArch." ....

Se já configurei isso no RLUI, como continua dando erro? Obs: os jogos rodam se escolho o MAME como emulador, e não o retroarch.

1 answer to this question

Archived