Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hypersync not syncing all data

Ernisius

Trying to sync AtariST box art and game wheels, When I change the settings to 'on' in hypersync, it doesn't download any files.

When I go back to settings, these settings have  changed back to 'off'.

In the download section both box art and game wheels are there to be downloaded, So why isn't hypersync downloading them. 

Lots of other stuff downloaded ok, but I'm trying to understand what is available using Hypersync, and what must be downloaded manually.

also If I go to emumovies, although there are no game videos, I can download the box art no problem.

I'm having the same issue. I set up Atari 2600, 7200, PC Engine and PC Engine-CD. Everything synced fine except for PC-Engine. It pulled some videos, but no titles, boxart, etc.. at all. I mean, I can go download these manually, but that defeats the purpose of having HyperSync in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think its gaps.  I am seeing the same thing.  When I setup my snes with all my roms, it was only downloading the videos and none of the art.  It would do the same thing where I would check them all on and go back off when going back into the setting.  Eventually I clicked on them so much that they seemed to stay "ON" then the art downloaded, however there are other systems I have where it is doing the same thing and not downloading any art.

Alright, I think I figured it out.  First, I had to selecte the system. Next, before selecting the art, I pushed the "update database" button, then proceed as normal.  Seems kind of silly now reading it, but it was rather frustrating not knowing I needed to do that first.

Archived