Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MAME sync not getting box art

DJQuad

That's lame, and is another reason why I'm abandoning HyperSpin. LaunchBox has full support for MAME box art. I'm trying to stick with HyperSpin but they're making it hard to defend them any longer.

Thanks for the reply.

That's lame, and is another reason why I'm abandoning HyperSpin. LaunchBox has full support for MAME box art. I'm trying to stick with HyperSpin but they're making it hard to defend them any longer.

Thanks for the reply.

Come one, this is just silly. There is NO SUCH THING as boxart for MAME. Arcade games do not come in fancy boxes, like regular video games.

Here is a picture for your arcade boxes, most game PCBs should fit in there.

HTB1cgSfHXXXXXcgXpXXq6xXFXXXz.jpg

I respect you a lot, DJQuad, but it's not really fair to diss HyperSpin because HyperSync does not support something that does not even exist. 

Regular HyperSpin artwork consists of themes, wheels, carts, boxarts, etc.

Most other artwork, like MAME flyers, manuals, marquees, etc. are mostly used through RocketLauncher 

Which do you guys use for box art? I suppose EmuMovies Adverts or Titles come the closest.

Personally I don't use anything as a replacement for boxart. If you really want to use something, flyers or cabinets could be a good replacement.

http://www.progettosnaps.net/ is a good source for those.

I respect you a lot, DJQuad, but it's not really fair to diss HyperSpin because HyperSync does not support something that does not even exist. 

Hehe no I meant boxes just like the consoles, in fact I may use the same images.

Also, I was a little tipsy when I wrote that.  :whistling:

Archived